Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MSR Altered Paint Can



Hi everyone, this is the swap for December over at MSR. The altered paint can, this was a challenge for me as my partner did not want santa, reindeers, elves or any cartoon holiday characters. So, I found this design in my candy wrapper file. I just printed the design, added a few bling and embellishments to the handle. These make great gifts for the holidays and is very easy to make. Hop on over the the myscraproom.ning.com and join a few swaps. TFSB.

3 comments:

  1. Great job, and love your little favor on your previous post!

    Wanted to drop by to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great can! I love it. I really need to think out of the scrap page box and a bit more into the craft box for a while.. your crafts are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete