Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Papercliip Bookmark


I saw these cute paperclip bookmarks by Angie at chicnscratch and decided to make a few. Well I didn't have all the punches to do the project so, I decided to cut the circles and scallop edge circles with my Cricut E. I sponged the one on the right a with pink glossy paint and use the clear stamp from Studio G to stamp the Spring Butterfly, and added a chipboard from Friendly Forest to the one on the left. Cartridges used: Serenade, Easter and Plantin Schoolbook. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I made one for my son a while ago, he's destroyed it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and your blog is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MsJay

    Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...I really like your creations...fun and festive..have a great day....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! You did a great job, thanks for sharing!

    Kori

    ReplyDelete