Thursday, January 27, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Good morning, all!. I have finally reached 100 followers and I truly want to thank all of my followers and the visitors as well. I could not have reached this without your support. I have decided to give away a small blog candy as a token of my appreciation and the rules are as follows:
1. You must leave or have left one comment on this post.
2. Winner must provide me with a snail mail address so that I can mail them the package.
Please Read Carefully: There will be only one winner randomly picked in this giveaway. Therefore the last day for comments will be on Friday Feb 11th at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. I will announce the winner on Sat Feb 12th before 3 p.m. My official B'day.
Thanks and good luck!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
I received a this pretty award from Spotofsanity.blogspot.com so, I thank you very much. Be sure to check out her blog for some wonderful projects. As a recipient of this award I was told I needed to:
1. Thank the person who awarded you
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay if forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact bloggers and tell them about their award.
Eight Random things about myself:
1. I am very creative
2. I design candy wrappers
3. Love to play Playstation games
4. Don't really eat chocolate, I prefer Payday. I really have to be in the mood.
5. I love Cats
6. I hate a rude sales person
7. Very computer literate
8. Love Craft stores
And 8 Bloggers to share this with and anyone who wishes to grab and pass on.
7. A Little Time
8. Brain Things
Here is my latest project that I worked on for Valentine's Day. I got this idea from Arlene at butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com. She had decorated her bars for the Xmas holiday. These look great with the new Valentine papers they have out now. And they make great party favors. Also check out creativehayescreations.blogspot.com and wrapitupcrafty.blogspot.com for there versions of the candy bar.